Several months ago as a joke Paparazzi was posted onto Sky's blog. We watched the video and thought we knew what we were talking about when we said it was crap, apparently we couldn't appreciate her music back then, so she sat, at the back of our minds, the music somewhere hidden in our subconscious, waiting, patiently so, until we gave her another chance and in that instance we were hooked, addicted actually.
As of January I have been listening to The Fame non stop to and from work for the last 4 months.
Today I put The Fame Monster on iTunes and plan on rocking that shit all day.
I am not ashamed to say that I love Lady Gaga, there I said it. I love that ho! Deal with it!
Special thanks goes out to a picklesmooching acquaintance for her contribution.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi, this is the Lady Gaga fans anonymous, right?
Well, my name is Sky and I'm a Lady Gaga fan. I've been listening to her for a while now.
I demand that you go put on 'Boys, boys, boys.' Right. Now.
and rock your face off for me.
Post a Comment